杨公风水专业论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 11893|回复: 7

吴建华先生回复国外华人华侨的风水疑问

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-2-11 12:24:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
        从去年到春节过后,我时常接到来自英国、美国、马来西来、澳大利亚、韩国、新加坡、泰国、非洲等一些国家热爱中国古老风水文化的国外华人华侨的来电和电子邮件,有的问我在国外是不是也需要重视对自己居住的别墅、阳宅、宿舍进行风水选址安排;有的问我在国外生活很不开心,总是遇到一些麻烦事或出祸事,是不是也与他们在国外居住的房子有关;有的与外国配偶结婚后前几年生活很美满,而后来婚姻发生转变因第三者、第四者的进入即将离婚,问我是不是跟她们在国外居住的阳宅风水有关;有的问我在国外开公司、开工厂、开店子做生意为什么有时候换了一个城市后生意会变淡了,公司为什么总有一些很麻烦的事出现;上次有个在英国做生意的华人,在春节前本打算回来叫我给他迁坟的,可在家里的弟弟盲目的信任一名道士,请了那名道士迁祖坟,迁坟两个月内在国外的他生意开始变得冷淡,不开心的事一件一件的发生,而在国内的弟弟也不知怎么了,弟媳把他弟弟银行的全部财产(存款)取出跑出去了,人都找不到了,他弟弟在家里要死要活的闹着,如得精神病一样不能自拨了,这也就是迁祖出的问题。一般真正有水平的风水师迁坟,在迁坟之后是很平静的,到了发运的时候被迁坟的后代会慢慢开始变好,而如迁错坟的话,就如入葬新坟一样的速度,在一年内必出凶事。许多许多的问题都涉及到风水吗?在这里我以客观的唯物的观点给华人华侨及在国外做生意的中国人解答这些问题。: d+ w: l2 N& y3 v# W  ?# p
         中国风水文化是有着几千年的优秀文化遗产,中国风水能传承至今当然有她生存的空间与道理,有她传继下来的价值所在,人类都是向着先进文化而不断创新,在这种新文化、新科技、新知识、新观念、新认识的条件下,为什么大多数人还在不断去挖掘中国古老文化中的周易文化、风水文化,这些文化不是人们所能去创新而得来的,而是人们想尽一切办法去寻找挖掘中国古老文化周易文化、风水文化那些最原始的记载,最原始的学术,但为什么现今风水文化还在各行业进行运用呢?这不难想象,这就是现代人们为了进步,为了发展,而把中国文明的古老文化运用在各个领域上,以求每个领域平稳顺利发展进步。但是这只是人们对古文化运用的扩展而以,并不代表是对中国文明的古老文化进行创新发明,如离开了古文化的基础理论,那人们就无法去运用了。# Q( I, t5 S( W/ q# U% x
        既然中国古老文化的价值是无价的,那么这种文化在中国地域中很实用,当然在国外都能实用。华人华侨们你们长年在国外生活学习,我反问一下,国外的地形有高有低吗?有河流吗?有山吗?有平原吗?再问一些更无趣的问题吧,国外有人居住的阳宅吗?有别墅吗?有商店吗?有坟墓吗?答案是肯定有的。那么在国外就一样能用风水去调整你的阳宅,一样能用风水给你的公司、工厂、别墅选址,符合风水的布局在未来一两年或几年或十几年你就能大发富贵,这都是一样的,不管那里的地形是怎样的,站在一个地方总有高低之别,那么就是来水与去水之分,当然在这基础上就可以定出四大局,后按风水原理来布置就能得出吉凶。不管是开公司、工厂还是开店铺都一样,在充分考虑到商业街的人流地段后,最好还是按照风水原理来进行风水布置,一个店铺的收银台应放在哪,怎样利用风水进行室内色彩的布置,怎样安排店铺内摆放的位置,如把客人所坐的位置放在病死墓方,那么你的店铺就是开在商业街又怎能生意兴旺呀?如你店铺内安有神位的话如神位不得位此神又何来催财之效呀?当然讲到这里我还要提醒国外华人华侨们当今的风水被分为很多种派,现在国外华人华侨你们一定知道,因国外与国内的文化有差异,现在国外大多了解风水都是从港台传出的,港台的风水主导为玄空风水按运来论的,这种风水学术是清代沈氏发明,这种风水学术不能代表中国文明古老的风水文化遗产,而且包括韩国、台湾、香港、新加坡、朝鲜、日本等国的风水术都是中国从唐代及各朝各代传过去的,当然中国古代会保留很多真学术不会外传的,而且我曾从一本书中看到,中国古代专门编出数种风水学术专供传于中国周边的国家。而且,文革时候国内记载着周易文化、风水文化的古书很多被损毁(因我祖上居于苗疆山区,祖上八代相传的杨公风水古籍大部分得以保全)。
2 g3 i, j+ f- l0 J& I       当国内走进发扬中国古老文化遗产的现今,港台等这些伪风水文化又大量打回中国内地,搞得风水文化极其复杂。而且更让人吃惊的就是韩国最近也要把风水文化申请为韩国的世界文化遗产。讲到这里希望华人华侨们要有分辨力,并不是只要是风水就能为你服务,有时那些伪风水会害人不浅。如有风水上的疑问欢迎华人华侨们来电来函及给我发电子邮件咨询,我一定以实事求是的原则回答你你所提的问题。
: Q5 S: z# h" W9 u! @  h4 c! X) T3 Q( ~# x6 H
咨询服务电话(家):074336550675 v0 Q9 H7 f3 E) ~: b1 `6 ]8 ^
手机号码:13739006995吴建华
; P$ y! l* ?) I( F# V& [QQ:343418950- G5 C- A" {7 I0 R& m3 W7 w' v
我的风水网站:
www.kanyuw.com
; a8 f9 v9 z3 p1 F7 W我的风水论坛:http://bbs.kanyuw.com4 F* O$ E8 _/ X

& N! L, O4 Q6 [, w2 g# C
% [* ~$ t) s2 w4 u3 BWu Jianhua restore ethnic Chinese and overseas Chinese geomancy have doubts about the problem
5 ]+ U0 v' e4 R5 m) T7 B4 C# D: z& _! z2 U% N  [
Between last year and after the Chinese New Year, I have always received from the United Kingdom, the United States, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Africa and some other countries love ancient Chinese geomancy overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese culture calls and e-mail, some ask I was not in foreign countries also need to pay attention to their own villas, Yangzhai, quarters feng shui location; asked me some very unhappy living abroad, always encountered some troubles or a Huoshi matter is not with them living in the house abroad; some with foreign spouses married a few years ago life was successful and the subsequent changes in a third party to the marriage, and the fourth will soon enter the divorce, I asked them not to live abroad Yangzhai feng shui; Some asked me in a foreign company, a factory of business. And why sometimes for the city after the business will be smeared out, the company why there are always some very troublesome thing to happen in the last there is a British business Chinese, the Spring Festival this before, I intend to come back to him Qianfen called, in the home of the younger brother of blindly trust a Taoist priest, a Taoist priest who moved to the graves, Qianfen two months abroad, he began changing business in the cold, unhappy things happen in a one, and in the country do not know how his brother, his brother, sister-in-law all property bank (deposits) out ran out, people are unable to find, in the home of his brother die to live Naozhao, such as a mental illness must not be the same, which is to move the issue of ancestors. The general level of genuine Fengshuishiqianfen, after Qianfen is very calm, to be shipped when Qianfen future generations will gradually start improving, and as it moved to the wrong graves, as the same speed Ruzangxinfen in a year to be evil. Many, many problems are related to feng shui? Here, I take an objective materialist view to overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese business people answer these questions.
$ Q4 c0 y9 {, Y2 c# n) C       Chinese geomancy culture is a fine of several thousand years of cultural heritage, the Chinese geomancy to a memory she has of course, the survival of the reason, she Ji-down the value of a human being has towards advanced culture and continuous innovation, in this new culture , new technology, new knowledge, new concepts, new understanding of the conditions, why most people still continue to dig in the ancient culture of China Zhou Yi culture, feng shui culture, and culture is not these people can to come from innovation, but people try every possible means to search for ancient culture of China Mining Zhouyi culture, feng shui most primitive cultural those records, the most primitive academic, but why now feng shui culture of the industry is still used? That it is not difficult to imagine, that is, modern people to progress, to develop, and the culture of the ancient Chinese civilization used in various fields, so as to smooth each of the areas of development and progress. But it is only the people of ancient culture and to expand the use of and does not represent the Chinese civilization of the ancient culture of innovation, such as from the basic theory of ancient cultures, that people will not be able to use the. Since the value of China's ancient culture is priceless, then this kind of culture in China in the area very practical, of course, can be useful in foreign countries. % N; ]4 b& b5 g
       Chinese and overseas Chinese who live abroad in the years you learn, I asked about foreign terrain have a high low? A river? Mountains? A plain? Ask some more boring issues now, people living abroad Yangzhai? A villa? Shop? There are graves? Some of the answer is yes. Then on the same abroad can adjust your feng shui to Yangdu, the same can use feng shui to your company, factories, villas site, the layout of the feng shui in the next 12 years or 10 years or you can make a fortune This is the same, regardless of where the terrain is how, at a local level there is not, then the water supply to water points and, of course, on this basis can be agreed on the four, according to feng shui principles after吉凶layout can be obtained. Whether in companies, factories or shops are open, taking fully into account the commercial passenger Street lots, or in accordance with the best feng shui principles to carry out feng shui layout of a shop's checkout should be placed on what and how to use feng shui indoors color settings, how to shop for the location of the display, such as the guests sit on the location of the tomb of the dead, then your shop is open in the commercial business booming Street how can ah? If you shop if the tablets are not as tablets of God how can this fiscal effect Laicui way? Of course talking about this, I would also like to remind overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese who are divided into today's feng shui are many faction, now abroad you will be aware that overseas Chinese, foreign and domestic because of the cultural differences, understand feng shui abroad are mostly from Hong Kong and Taiwan - The RTHK led to the feng shui shipped by Xuan Kong feng shui theory, and this is feng shui academic Shen Qing Dynasty invention, which can not represent the academic feng shui the ancient Chinese civilization feng shui cultural heritage, but also including South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong , Singapore, Korea, Japan and other countries are the feng shui of the Tang Dynasty from China and North Korea generations-past, of course, many will be retained in ancient China will not really academic rumored, but I have seen from a book, Ancient China for a number of specialized academic monographs for-fung shui in China's neighboring countries. Moreover, the Cultural Revolution, when recorded in the Book of Changes domestic culture, a culture of geomancy many were damaged ancient books (because I live in Miaojiang third of the mountains, the third of eight feng shui Yang Gongyuan spread the most ancient to the preservation). " S& B8 e1 f; \6 d" K
       When domestic carry forward into the ancient cultural heritage of modern China, Hong Kong and Taiwan such as pseudo-fung shui culture to a large number of mainland China, and do a feng shui culture is extremely complex. But even more shocking is that South Korea recently, we should also apply to South Korea feng shui culture in the world cultural heritage. Stop here hope that the overseas Chinese have a resolution, as long as it is not feng shui can be of service to you, and sometimes those pseudo-fung shui will harm them. If the feng shui doubt welcome letter from Chinese and overseas Chinese who calls and e-mail advice to me, I will take the principle of seeking truth from facts by you, you answer the question.
: P* C: p/ Q# Q  |! W
' \- I, e: U, |, Y
3 _, w! d  a* Z$ ]! L' m( _. iAdvisory services telephone (home): 07433655067 1 @; H2 u9 B) M7 a5 Z7 W* l
Phone number: 13739006995 Wu Jianhua
6 w  V/ L( r' b$ N4 ?: FQQ: 343418950
2 r" J  l& C$ F4 c6 b, s' F: jMy feng shui website: www.kanyuw.com
* G0 I) H7 b7 K& J" R* B6 P0 u9 IMy feng shui Forum: http://bbs.kanyuw.com : Y  o( I! `1 C) b8 n3 c
E-mail me: jianhua80127@hotmail.com
发表于 2008-8-13 19:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

老师好榜样!

吴师,在下的英文还过得去,日后若用得着在下代劳的稿子,可邮件联系我wbinglin@ups.com
发表于 2008-8-14 08:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
吴老师是个大学生!英文应该也不错吧!
发表于 2008-8-14 19:56:49 | 显示全部楼层

老师的水平不容怀疑!

老师的英文很好,这个不容怀疑!因为我的风水基础不好,其他的也帮不了什么。大家也知道其实老师很忙!我只是想能在自己能力之内帮老师做点什么的而已。祝愿老师的那本扶贫教材能早点完成,那我们就有福了!
发表于 2008-8-15 08:34:32 | 显示全部楼层
这倒是真的!吴老师太忙了!望吴老师在忙的时候也要照顾好自己的身体!( T, N; ^- K4 W0 i2 T; Q5 K5 b
祝吴老师及各位易友和朋友们:开心每一天,健康常相伴!
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-15 09:58:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢大家,最近远在云南为几个矿老板做风水。
发表于 2009-3-15 21:39:54 | 显示全部楼层
不要让韩国棒子把国学精粹变成韩国国粹,从我们每一个中国人做起!
发表于 2010-1-12 18:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
看了英文的回复,感觉老师还是很重视杨公风水的发扬。
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|杨公风水专业论坛 ( 湘ICP备11011192号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:47 , Processed in 0.328647 second(s), 15 queries .