杨公风水专业论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 8629|回复: 6

restore Chinese geomancy have doubts about the problem

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-2-28 16:28:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Between last year and after the Chinese New Year, I have always received from the United Kingdom, the United States, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Africa and some other countries love ancient Chinese geomancy overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese culture calls and e-mail, some ask I was not in foreign countries also need to pay attention to their own villas, Yangzhai, quarters feng shui location; asked me some very unhappy living abroad, always encountered some troubles or a Huoshi matter is not with them living in the house abroad; some with foreign spouses married a few years ago life was successful and the subsequent changes in a third party to the marriage, and the fourth will soon enter the divorce, I asked them not to live abroad Yangzhai feng shui; Some asked me in a foreign company, a factory of business. And why sometimes for the city after the business will be smeared out, the company why there are always some very troublesome thing to happen in the last there is a British business Chinese, the Spring Festival this before, I intend to come back to him Qianfen called, in the home of the younger brother of blindly trust a Taoist priest, a Taoist priest who moved to the graves, Qianfen two months abroad, he began changing business in the cold, unhappy things happen in a one, and in the country do not know how his brother, his brother, sister-in-law all property bank (deposits) out ran out, people are unable to find, in the home of his brother die to live Naozhao, such as a mental illness must not be the same, which is to move the issue of ancestors. The general level of genuine Fengshuishiqianfen, after Qianfen is very calm, to be shipped when Qianfen future generations will gradually start improving, and as it moved to the wrong graves, as the same speed Ruzangxinfen in a year to be evil. Many, many problems are related to feng shui? Here, I take an objective materialist view to overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese business people answer these questions.
       Chinese geomancy culture is a fine of several thousand years of cultural heritage, the Chinese geomancy to a memory she has of course, the survival of the reason, she Ji-down the value of a human being has towards advanced culture and continuous innovation, in this new culture , new technology, new knowledge, new concepts, new understanding of the conditions, why most people still continue to dig in the ancient culture of China Zhou Yi culture, feng shui culture, and culture is not these people can to come from innovation, but people try every possible means to search for ancient culture of China Mining Zhouyi culture, feng shui most primitive cultural those records, the most primitive academic, but why now feng shui culture of the industry is still used? That it is not difficult to imagine, that is, modern people to progress, to develop, and the culture of the ancient Chinese civilization used in various fields, so as to smooth each of the areas of development and progress. But it is only the people of ancient culture and to expand the use of and does not represent the Chinese civilization of the ancient culture of innovation, such as from the basic theory of ancient cultures, that people will not be able to use the. Since the value of China's ancient culture is priceless, then this kind of culture in China in the area very practical, of course, can be useful in foreign countries.
       Chinese and overseas Chinese who live abroad in the years you learn, I asked about foreign terrain have a high low? A river? Mountains? A plain? Ask some more boring issues now, people living abroad Yangzhai? A villa? Shop? There are graves? Some of the answer is yes. Then on the same abroad can adjust your feng shui to Yangdu, the same can use feng shui to your company, factories, villas site, the layout of the feng shui in the next 12 years or 10 years or you can make a fortune This is the same, regardless of where the terrain is how, at a local level there is not, then the water supply to water points and, of course, on this basis can be agreed on the four, according to feng shui principles after吉凶layout can be obtained. Whether in companies, factories or shops are open, taking fully into account the commercial passenger Street lots, or in accordance with the best feng shui principles to carry out feng shui layout of a shop's checkout should be placed on what and how to use feng shui indoors color settings, how to shop for the location of the display, such as the guests sit on the location of the tomb of the dead, then your shop is open in the commercial business booming Street how can ah? If you shop if the tablets are not as tablets of God how can this fiscal effect Laicui way? Of course talking about this, I would also like to remind overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese who are divided into today's feng shui are many faction, now abroad you will be aware that overseas Chinese, foreign and domestic because of the cultural differences, understand feng shui abroad are mostly from Hong Kong and Taiwan - The RTHK led to the feng shui shipped by Xuan Kong feng shui theory, and this is feng shui academic Shen Qing Dynasty invention, which can not represent the academic feng shui the ancient Chinese civilization feng shui cultural heritage, but also including South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong , Singapore, Korea, Japan and other countries are the feng shui of the Tang Dynasty from China and North Korea generations-past, of course, many will be retained in ancient China will not really academic rumored, but I have seen from a book, Ancient China for a number of specialized academic monographs for-fung shui in China's neighboring countries. Moreover, the Cultural Revolution, when recorded in the Book of Changes domestic culture, a culture of geomancy many were damaged ancient books (because I live in Miaojiang third of the mountains, the third of eight feng shui Yang Gongyuan spread the most ancient to the preservation).
       When domestic carry forward into the ancient cultural heritage of modern China, Hong Kong and Taiwan such as pseudo-fung shui culture to a large number of mainland China, and do a feng shui culture is extremely complex. But even more shocking is that South Korea recently, we should also apply to South Korea feng shui culture in the world cultural heritage. Stop here hope that the overseas Chinese have a resolution, as long as it is not feng shui can be of service to you, and sometimes those pseudo-fung shui will harm them. If the feng shui doubt welcome letter from Chinese and overseas Chinese who calls and e-mail advice to me, I will take the principle of seeking truth from facts by you, you answer the question.

Advisory services telephone (home): 07433655067
Phone number: 13739006995 Wu Jianhua
QQ: 343418950
My feng shui website: www.kanyuw.com
My feng shui Forum: http://bbs.kanyuw.com
E-mail me: jianhua80127@hotmail.com
发表于 2008-8-17 13:36:32 | 显示全部楼层

净化学习交流环境

强烈要求管理员把类似上面的一些杂乱信息删除!并警告发布这种信息的会员!
发表于 2008-8-25 09:24:27 | 显示全部楼层
窗子打开难免尘埃、飞虫等涌入,建议安置防护网隔离,把不属于系统内的赃扬清除。
发表于 2008-8-25 10:12:56 | 显示全部楼层
可以采用审贴制度
发表于 2011-9-18 13:39:21 | 显示全部楼层
易友们是不是误会了!这贴是在介绍中国杨公风水同样能在海外运用,及我国古代周易与杨公风水的关系,数千年的易文化传承,杨公风水在现代生活,工业,经济中运用,作者收到来自于英国的有关杨公风水这方面的咨询,并列举了风水在南韩,东南亚,澳洲等地的情况。
发表于 2013-12-17 20:17:33 | 显示全部楼层

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|杨公风水专业论坛 ( 湘ICP备11011192号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:39 , Processed in 0.202705 second(s), 15 queries .